maandag 23 april 2012

Lente

Morning walk impressions
Wat ik 's ochtends tegenkom


 First there was one sheep and one lamb
Eerst was er één schaap en één lammetje


Then there was another sheep ... a day later with two lambs. 
Toen was er nog een schaap ... een dag later met twee lammetjes.


The shepherd told us, that the sheep in the back is there for company. Poor thing. She is there all alone. She even came to me twice on Sunday and I was allowed to pat her. Sheep 55205. I called her Grietje.

De herder vertelde, dat het schaap, dat je achter ziet, erbij is gezet voor gezelschap. Arm schaap. Ze is helemaal alleen. Zondag kwam ze twee keer naar me toe en ik mocht haar zelfs aaien. Schaap 55205. Ik heb haar Grietje genoemd.


So cute!!!


* * * * *


"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."
- Maya Angelou

12 opmerkingen:

Debbie zei

What great pics - thanks for sharing! ;-)

Marion B. zei

Wat schattig, echt lente. Nu nog een gezellig zonnetje :-)

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries zei

These sheep remind me of our sheep when we had them back on our small acres...And your saying is so true Simone oxo

Anoniem zei

Yes, SO cute!
Makes me feel so warm around the heart . . . Thank you for that true saying!
xo Hilde

HerzBlatt zei

I also love them and I never eat lamb....
Best wishes
Iris

Nata per sognare zei

How much these tender lambs.
Angela

Terry zei

What sweet little lambs! :0)

Anoniem zei

Je hebt dus een schaap geadopteerd, ze zijn heel schattig. Maar van die wol kun je weer hele mooie dingen maken.

hetty zei

Fabulous photos! Now I know it is spring. They are sooooo cute.

Houseelf zei

Beautiful Spring photos. I like seeing the young lambs play and jump/skip in the fields.

Cuby zei

Greitje is so,so much better than sheep 55205 so thank you for doing that for this lovely lady.

Carrie P. zei

oh, so sweet seeing the baby lamb.

back to top